Interested in Exhibiting?
You are invited to exhibit at the 2019 Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) being held at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina in San Diego, California.
- Access to some 500 decision makers for antenna measurement products and services.
- Extended break and lunch periods allow plenty of time for attendees to visit the exhibits.
- Approximately 90% of exhibiting companies return year after year to the AMTA Symposium due to the high quality sales leads and unique networking opportunities.
For more information on exhibiting at AMTA 2019, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New this year . . . The Exhibitor Application Form is available electronically online. Click HERE to apply now!
Exhibit Dates and Hours
- Saturday, October 5, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for Exhibitors with 4 or more booths
- Sunday, October 6, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for all exhibit spaces.
- Monday, October 7, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 8, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. . (Note: Exhibits are closed during Tuesday’s AMTA Business Lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, October 9, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 9, from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10, from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. (Empty Crates will be delivered Thursday morning, October 10 at 8:00 a.m.)
This year, a separate hotel room block has been reserved exclusively for exhibitors.
Exhibitors, please use the following link when making your hotel reservations: https://book.passkey.com/go/AmtaExhibitors
There are numerous advantages to sponsoring at an AMTA symposium. First the foremost, it puts your business front and center of a targeted global market comprised of industry, government, and academia. Attendees range from end-users to key decision makers, many of whom attend this annual event specifically to learn about the latest product offerings available. Sponsorship is a great way of distinguishing your company above others, providing both brand awareness and added exposure to attract potential new customers as well as reconnecting with existing customers.
We encourage all AMTA industry and organization participants to be an event sponsor. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities are available to accommodate any organizations needs and budget. In general, sponsorships are available for AMTA food events (breaks, breakfasts, lunches and receptions), premium items (full registration welcome bags and logo-items), social events (Monday Night Social Outing, Wednesday Night Awards Banquet, tours and transportation), Student Day or other opportunities. Supporting Publications are invited to support the AMTA symposium. The Sponsor company recognition levels shall be set as follows:
Platinum sponsorship: $12,000
Gold sponsorship: $8,000
Silver sponsorship: $ 4,000
Bronze sponsorship: $ 2,500
New this year . . . added incentives have been included with each of the above sponsorship levels. To see more detailed sponsorship information, please refer to the AMTA 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities Guide.
Exhibitor Final Point Tally
Following is the list of exhibitor earned points related to previous AMTA activities as defined on the Exhibitor Point Worksheet . Total points earned were used to determine booth placement rankings for the AMTA 2019 Exhibition. Note – this list includes ONLY those exhibitors who turned in their completed points worksheet and receipts by the June 8, 2019 deadline.
|STAR Dynamics Corporation||485.17|
|Quarterbranch Technologies, Inc||141|
|Chamber Services Inc||140|
|Virginia Diodes, Inc.||77|
|AP Americas Inc.||70|
|Benefield Anechoic Facility (BAF)||52|
|Next Phase Measurements||20|
|Delta Sigma Company||6|
|Advanced Test Equipment Rentals||0|
|Anechoic Solutions, INC||0|
|Planar Monolithics Industries||0|